[LCC] 2020 LAQP

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Tue Sep 24 16:50:45 CDT 2019

Keith,

My name is Marsh - short for Marshall. Sometimes CW ops like to use a
shorter version of their name in contests.

So you're saying that a station operating in a "domestic" contest with a
tri-bander or wire antenna with 100 watts will have no problem with a
crowded band due to an international contest going on at the same time?
Really? By what process did you arrive at that conclusion? If that were
true, then I should run 5 watts to a wire coat hanger and eliminate any
crowded band problems.

When do I want the LAQP run? On a weekend with no other high participation
international contests on but with other state QSO parties.

When do you want it run? The same weekend as the Russian DX Contest and the
BARTG Contest because you are running a tri-bander or wire antenna with 100
watts and have no band congestion problem?

Marsh, KA5M