[LCC] 2020 LAQP

keith at kathyandkeith.mx keith at kathyandkeith.mx
Tue Sep 24 17:21:57 CDT 2019

My name is Keith not Kevin.  As with most of the back and forth you're
not paying attention as to what's been said.
I too have said enough here because I will never be convinced changing
the date is going to save the LAQP because most Louisiana ham operators
don't really care if there is a LAQP.  That's why there is no
participation.  But let's sit down face to face for a QSO.

73,

Keith, KV5J