[LCC] LaQP 2020

keith at kathyandkeith.mx keith at kathyandkeith.mx
Mon Sep 23 10:42:55 CDT 2019

  Really?  The two (2) major contests are international contest.  The
largest one "Russian DX Contest" has a work around for logging both and
can increase scores in the LAQP.  Our target participant probably isn't
the international contester. The LAQP is sponsored by the LCC but
requires a greater number of non members to be successful.  In case you
haven't looked the LCC only has 14 paid members. The reason we don't
have all 64 parishes on the air has nothing to do with the date.

Keith, KV5J