[LCC] LaQP 2020

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Mon Sep 23 10:06:53 CDT 2019

Thanks for your reply. Your input is appreciated.

Yes, we need much better (more) participation by Louisiana stations. I dream
of a LAQP with all 64 Louisiana parishes on.

But we're not helping ourselves by insisting on the LAQP on the same weekend
as two (2) major contests. We can do better with little effort. It would be
a big step in the right direction. The downside of picking a better weekend
is zero, and the upside is maybe more participation and absolutely more fun!

Marsh, KA5M