[LCC] Steve Smith KG5VK Hospitalized

K4GM George k4gm at k4gm.com
Tue Jun 21 10:58:03 CDT 2016

My best wishes to KG5VK, a very familiar contest call, for a speedy
recovery.  My daughter got a staph infection 10 years ago and that was a
real bugga  to cure.   Painful and debilitating. Get well fast, Steve!
Hope to hear KG5VK again soon.   Will probably be at W4CUL for field
day.  Back to NOLA over Thanksgiving weekend for a wedding and real food.

73, George K4GM

FISTS #10313
SKCC #7241S