[LCC] Steve Smith KG5VK Hospitalized

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:03:56 CDT 2016

George, Marsh and others...

Thanks for the well wishes
Post op discussion with my surgical team
Reveals good news
While they are still testing the cultures
And results from that will take up to 48 hours
Prognosis is I may get go head home Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning

I will keep all of you up dated meanwhile I am enjoying  "JK's".  Book on
the 2014 radio sport competition. Called. "Contact Sport"

Well written and just technical enough for those non hams or new to
contesting
I highly recommend his book

Cheers!
Steve