[LCC] We are a contest club, right ??

George K4GM k4gm at k4gm.com
Sun Jul 10 20:16:38 CDT 2016

N1MM+ has a "Broadcast" tab in the config menu which allows various
options, one of which is to "broadcast" all QSOs to a known static IP
which must be entered obviously.   Have no idea whether it sends ADIF or
some other format....   So Question 3 becomes: " Can different loggers
upload to a server without causing cyber chaos? "

George K4GM