[LCC] We are a contest club, right ??

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Jul 11 09:42:50 CDT 2016

N1MM+ - not sure if it can do exactly what is needed - but I use the
ClubLog uploader with N1MM+ to update to clublog and to update a
clublog table on my QRZ.com bio page.

LCC website server can accept FTP.  I suspect it can also run the
N3FJP summary software.

Doesn't look to be to hard to implement, on the server side.

--Scott, W5WZ