[LCC] We are a contest club, right ??

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Sun Jul 10 20:00:25 CDT 2016

I read over the information provided by the attached link. Interesting. Two questions immediately come to mind:

1.    Your contest logging software must support “FTP status upload feature” to send updates of a running total of QSOs, mults, and score to a website server. Obviously N3FJP contest logging software will, but can N1MM+ and WriteLog do that?

2.    The club website server apparently must support FTP uploads and run N3FJP’s software. Can LCC’s website server do that?

If there is enough interest among LCC members, this might be something we should look in to.

73,

Marsh, KA5M