[LCC] Summer is here and it's Ham Fest time....

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:40:28 CDT 2015

Many of us were at Ham Com
it was an exciting week-end
we all had a great time, of course the traffic sucked
most of us would rather deal with a QSO pile up
not a traffic pile up !

The fellow ship at the steak house was awesome !!!

The Shreveport Ham Fest this August is going to impress everyone,
plenty of FREE parking, lots of space, a separate building that is big and
spacious for the forums

Lots of quality vendors and door prizes
Large Indoor flea market space
A handie talkie every hour  !!!

Nice HF rig for top drawer prize

And some really good seminars !

http://k5sar.com
see the link on that page to the Hamfest flyer

The Shrveport/Bossier Hamfest also has a FB page
with routine updates
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1599061620310508/

Mean while I am working on the property at
"Area 57"
and will have a presentation on what it is, where it is
as well as the goals and planning for it's use
during the LCC meeting at the Shreve Ham Fest

Mean while be safe in this heat
remember the 90 days of summer rules
Hydrate, take short breaks in the AC
and work lots of DX :)