[LCC] Note also sent to the LCC ref so if you get this twice :) Nice spreadsheet tool for contest planning

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:11:28 CDT 2015

Here is a nice Excel spreadsheet tool for planning and analysis of contest
activity at your station

Ve1ZA's Excel sheet for 2015 contest planning and docuementation
<http://qsl.net/ve1za/Projects/VE1ZA%202015%20Contest%20Dashboard%20-%20V2.xls>

I really had thought I had only entered one or two contest this year
until I started using this excel sheet to plug in my efforts
I have actually played in 9 tests so far

Zo and I are off to North Texas for the week-end so I may get to only play
in the worked all asia dx test this week-end with low power and a wire
antenna
However that might be fun !

Cheers!
steve

Check out my blog for the latest updates on the antenna farm in North Texas
aka "Area 57"
http://sdxa.blogspot.com/

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends