[LCC] FW: Repeaters

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 21 23:08:14 CST 2015

I can't help you inside the state of Texas, so you're kind of on your own
from Houston to the state line.  Somewhere near there here's your order:

Lake Charles 146.730-   173.8 Tone W5BII

Duson 147.040+    103.5 Tone W5EXI (Acadiana ARA)

Lafayette 146.820-   103.5 Tone, Yaesu Fusion C4FM or Analog W5DDL (Acadiana
ARA) - Downtown Lafayette

146.820/W5DDL is also available via Echolink, Node Number:  759629
http://www.echolink.org (PC, Iphone and Android)

Future reference, including distance, as well as a corridor link right down
I-10 showing all repeaters is at http://www.repeaterbook.com along with the
Iphone and Android app.

Charlie

N5WE