[LCC] FW: Repeaters

Louisiana Contest Club info at LouisianaContestClub.org
Wed Jan 21 22:41:45 CST 2015

  _____

From: Glenn Bellot [mailto:bellotglenn at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 3:18 PM
To: info at louisianacontestclub.org
Subject: Repeaters

I am from Lafayette and I'm a HAM, KF5MNJ.  I live in the Houston area and
to anyone when I back home.  Don't know if the repeater list I obtained from
ARRL is correct.  Can I get info on repeaters along the I-10 corridor into
Lafayette.  I will be going back for Mardi Gras in February.  Hope I can get
some help in getting repeater info so I can program my 2M/70cm mobile radio.