[LCC] QTH KG5VK for sale !!!

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:57:16 CST 2015

 My QTH  ????

Yes I am serious, we have an approved loan to cover the cost to buy now.
While I hate to leave all my friends esp those in the Louisiana Contest Club
and of course I can still be a member.

ZO and I are moving to Texas
within 16 - 18 months

Yesterday we found a tract of land that is 29.6 acres
near the top of a gentle rolling Hill

It is @14 miles outside of Bonham, Texas

I Love this place.....

Laid out perfect for two 180 foot towers and a very nice 8 element low band
rcv array - It is in the country

it is pretty much a square in layout
1892  feet on the North South side
1390 feet roughly on the East/West dimensions
@50 percent of it is wooded with nice clearings already for two large
towers.

surrounded by huge pasture land, a 40 pace walk through the wooded are at
the North edge brings you into a clearing of 80 acres of adjacent property
where some kind of crop is being grown  30 more paces North is a nice view
of the horizon to Asia and Europe.  I was so in awe I did not even take a
picture I will on this next trip.

we go back this coming week-end
to look at the inside of a 40x60 foot metal building that was locked
*and* we are waiting the words *In writing* that there are zero tower
restrictions.

I am also taking a wire antenna the tennis ball launcher and a rig (the K3)
to test the site !!!

If the inside of the building looks as promised we will place an offer.
Then slowly start working on the Move.

Zo wants to be close to our "Grand Kids"
and this would give me a really nice place to grow a decent antenna farm
designed around two large towers, with growth potential for larger
receiving arrays

Apartments around here for one bedroom and zero land are going for well
over 1k a month

A trailer at the end of our street is two bedroom single wide
renting (occupied) at $1100 a month
we know the tenate

For the right Ham I can make this a Turn key station for sale,
all others must be able to justify the need for a real antenna system :)

Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK

http://www.KG5VK.com