[LCC] FW: Repeaters

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 22 07:48:36 CST 2015

Glen  I don't do 2 meters so can't help but if you are at the "big"
King's parade on Mardi Gras morning I will throw you something.
Art K5FNQ - Mardi Gras mobile float rider.

K5FNQ Art Mouton k5fnq at lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS,
Louisiana Contest Club DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW) 5BDXCC, DXCC 10, 12,
15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 Meters