[LCC] Club Log some points on use.....

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Thu Jan 9 09:39:32 CST 2014

Unless I misunderstand, ClubLog says that Club DX Leagues require a minimum
of 15 active members.

"Club DX League

The league below is based on confirmed QSOs, and uses club memberships
configured by Club Log users. The data should be interpreted with care if
the number of members in a club is much less than the full membership
expected.

Clubs having fewer than 15 members are not included, and only callsigns that
have had QSOs within the last 12 months are considered to be active. Updated
once every 7 days. Last updated: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 08:20:22 +0000."

LCC with 10 members does not appear on ClubLog under >League Tables >Club
Leagues.

Marsh, KA5M