[LCC] NAQP CW Teams?

Mark Ketchell k5er at k5er.com
Sat Jan 11 00:16:59 CST 2014

The NAQP CW starts Saturday at 1800Z. Complete rules are here:
http://ncj.arrl.org/NAQP-Rules.pdf

Some may also be interested in this:
14. Team Competition:
You may wish to form a team with fellow NAQP participants. If so,
your team must consist of two to five single-operator stations whose
individual scores are combined to produce a team score. Although
clubs or other groups having more than five members

So, who wants to be on a team? Only single ops are eligible to be on
a team, and may run 10 of the 12 hours. Teams must be registered
BEFORE the start of the contest. Either post to the reflector or to
me directly (k5er at k5er dot com), and I'll put together teams and
get them registered. Just let me know if you will be full time of part time.

Thanks, GL and 73,
Mark, K5ER

LCC Team #1
1.