[LCC] Memphis FreeFest

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Feb 3 05:42:43 CST 2014

Dear Louisiana Contest Club:

On April 12, 2014, the Mid-South Amateur Radio Association is hosting our
annual Memphis FreeFest.  As is our custom, all raffle proceeds will be
donated to LeBonheur Children's Hospital.  We would like to ask you help in
spreading the word about this event.

Please share the flyer below with your members.  We would appreciate your
mentioning our event at your February and/or March meetings so that we can
make sure everyone is aware of the event.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact
Tony Brignole-WA4KHN at abrigno at comcast.net  or (901) 216-3263.

Thank you,

Mid-South Amateur Radio Association - W4EM

Click on the image to save a version if it does not come through as a
separate attachment.