[LCC] Dayton

George- K4GM k4gm at verizon.net
Mon Feb 3 23:17:01 CST 2014

Hi Ted,

I am hoping to make Dayton this year and would also like a seat for the
contest dinner.   I missed out on the steakhouse jaunt last year but
definitely sounds like something I would want to join.   I completely
forgot to make a reservation at the Crown Plaza so will have to find
another place to snore!  I will keep monitoring this reflector for
developments but thought I would chime in.

73, George K4GM