[LCC] Dayton Contester's dinner table

Mark, K5ER k5er at k5er.com
Wed Feb 5 14:10:38 CST 2014

Hi Guys,
	For the first time in quite a while, neither Scott nor I will be traveling
to Dayton this year. It looks like the club will still be well represented,
as many others are still making the trip.

	For many years, Charlie, N5WE (formerly KI5XP), has purchased a table at
the Contester's dinner. For the last few years, we have had enough folks LA
folks to justify the LCC also purchasing a table (good exposure)! Since
Charlie has been coordinating his table for so long, I don't want to step
on any toes, but several have asked about the LCC still having a table, so
I am floating the question. If you have previously sat with Charlie, please
continue to do so, but if there is enough interest, the LCC will be glad to
make the up-front purchase of a table, and members/guests will reimburse
the club. Seats will be $40 each for a table of 8. First, lets get a list
of those who would sit at the LCC table, than they can either send a check
to Scott, of log onto the club web site and make a "donation" for the
amount via paypal.

	So lets get a list:
1.
2.
3.
etc

So this doesn't get re-posted multiple times, you can simply respond to me
direct and I will confirm your request and send the info to Scott so he can
make the purchase.

Charlie - if you don't mind, let's share info, so we don't accidentally
have a person with reservations at BOTH tables.