[LCC] LCC email reflector info

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 22 19:19:57 CDT 2013

Mark,

Of course there are always exceptions, but I can say on my part, that the
reflector software (or current configuration) is counter intuitive and
contributes to the occurrence of the multiple addresses on replies.

The way it currently works, your message appears from you, to the LCC,
however, replies without "replying all" (thus numerous addresses) go back
direct to you as the originator of the message.

So basically, replies to posts on the reflector don't go back to the
reflector by default, they go back to the original sender.  That's the
reason I usually do a reply all and let it go to you as well as the
reflector, assuming that the reflector takes care to remove the duplicate
message.

This message is a direct reply, that I did to "All" and removed your
call/address specifically.

Charlie
N5WE