[LCC] SO2R Mic Switch

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Fri Jan 18 16:15:58 CST 2013

Hi Don,
         My wife and I raised a daughter, so I am used to listening to two
different audio streams at the same time.

         Sunny and mid 60's - DAYTIME. The sun will go down, so there will
be time to operate. There is a story of a sight impared ham here in town,
who did his own tower work. Neighbors went nuts seeing him do it during the
day, so he did it at night. Once had another ham as helper during one night
time tower project. Helper wasn't thinking and looking up, asked, "am I
holding the light in the right place?" Blind ham on tower just shook his
head and said, "Really??" "Think about what you just asked".

         Good luck on the antenna work.