[LCC] NAQP SSB forming teams now

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 18 14:35:23 CST 2013

I normally use 2 PCs for RTTY and CW. For SSB, I think I will just do one PC and put a hand mic on the second radio. I don't even know if I can listen to SSB from 2 radios in different ears. I have a hard enough time with one SSB signal in both ears!

That being said, if there are 5 to make a team besides me, please drop me from the team. Weather should be PERFECT for working on antennas this weekend - sunny and temps in the mid-60's. If the wind is down, this is absolutely perfect weather for antenna work. Now, it's also perfect weather for honey-do's, so we'll see what happens.

73, Don AA5AU