[LCC] FW: LA QSO Party date

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Fri Dec 27 06:30:43 CST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter E. Beedlow [mailto:nn9k at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 4:53 PM
To: w5wz at arrl.net
Subject: LA QSO Party date

I was disappointed when I saw the date for the LA QSO Party had been changed
from 09 February to 22 March. First and probably most importantly it now
falls on the same day as the Oklahoma QSO party. Also and less important to
you but very important to me, I was planning to be in Louisiana and operate
the contest as a portable station on the original date. The new date just
won't allow that but if I am back in Illinois I will try to participate from
there.

Good luck!

Pete, NN9K