[LCC] FW: LA QSO Party date

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 07:23:51 CST 2013

Pete,

Thank you for your feedback !

While the LCC is a new sponsor to our state QSO party

Our team considered many things when choosing the date

Major contest dates, as well as other factors

I feel our contest committee did a great job overall,
as the current LCC President I bear full responsibility for the date chosen

I hope you are still able to participate in the LAQP and I look forward to
working you on the bands

Cheers !

Steve
KG5VK