[LCC] Fwd: China QSO Party

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Mon Sep 24 10:58:29 CDT 2012

         This was found by one of our members. I would guess that most club
members who also chase DX already have China, and maybe some of the more
rare parts of it, but this IS a contest. It looks like the Mulan DX club
has done their homework and is expecting lots of participation from China
amateurs. You can work other countries for qso points. Mults are DXCC
countries PLUS China provinces (34) per band. If you don't have China, or
are looking for a particular region, this might be a good time to get them,
either BEFORE or AFTER attending the LCC meeting in Pineville, obviously.

Link to China DX Contest
(Worked All Provinces(WAPC) of China DX Contest )