[LCC] LCC meeting

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Wed Oct 5 16:08:58 EDT 2011

	The next regular meeting of the Louisiana Contest Club will be this coming
Saturday, October 8 at the Pineville hamfest. The site is the same as last
year, Kee's Park, about one block East of US167 on Highway 28E. Our time
slot is 10AM.

	A pdf of their flyer is available at: http://arccla.us/2011/Hamfestflyer.pdf

	This is the last meeting before contest season really gets cranked up (CQ
WW RTTY has already been run), so lets get together to visit and talk about
what our plans and goals are for the winter. We strongly encourages
participation as individuals, and both club and team in those events where
the sponsor provides for such competition. Our RTTY guys have really been
doing great with several top place finishes. We have placed fairly high in
other categories, but it would be great to see even more participation from
club members.

President,
Louisiana Contest Club