[LCC] CW Open Events

K4GM-George k4gm at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 17:17:26 EDT 2011

I am in CWops and would be glad to sponsor anyone interested. Info is at
cwops.org but basically I would need to work you twice at 25 wpm or
better. I then nominate you and three other members must confirm by
sponsoring. I plan to be there for the CW Open. We also have mini cw
contests a few times a month lasting one hour. You don't have to be a
member to join in the fun.
-George K4GM
CWops #779