[LCC] Slidell meeting

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jun 30 00:20:46 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

	Well, I just got confirmation on our time slot in Slidell. Our meeting
will be Saturday, July 16, at 1:00 PM, at the Slidell Hamfest. Complete
info on the hamfest is available at the Ozone ARC website:
http://www.w5sla.net/ and click the top link on the left. The NEW location
is a gymnasium in John Slidell Park. The address is 105 Robert Blvd,
Slidell, LA

	We are required to discuss the coming year's budget, but the business
meeting should be relatively short. The program for this meeting will be on
K9AY receive loops. Look forward to seeing everyone there.