[LCC] CW Open Events

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Mon Jun 27 14:15:34 EDT 2011

Hey, we've got some good CW operators in the LCC. This sounds like a neat
"event" to play in. Check you calendars and the rules at the link below. If
we have enough interest, I'd be happy to register a team (or two?) of LCC
members and others before the start of the event. Some of our members like
to participate, but don't want to be first to speak up, so lets talk this
up here on the LCC reflector, and see if we can field at least one 10 man
team. Yeah, I know, its Summer, school will be about to start, or will have
just started. We'll have vacations and all sorts of other distractions, but
that's all OK. If you want to play, just say so, and I'll start making a
list, maybe two. If you want to be on a team with another particular
operator, just say so. You don't HAVE to be an LCC member to be on the
team, but we may try to shame you into joining. Take care and enjoy the
warm summer.

>Coming
The World'’s First "“CW Open" Event