[LCC] K5ER response to: LA QSO Party may be gone

Art Suberbielle kz5d at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 18:31:26 EDT 2011

LA QSO Party used to be a favorite of mine. Due to conflicts of late, I have not participated. The date is the key to success. The present date has the RTTY conflict, so why not find 2 or 3 other possible dates and poll the membership? One possibility is having it on the same weekend as another state party. More activity for out of state participants. Also need to keep it away from a week before or after a major event, in my opinion.

Can't work on the committee, but can offer them some advice on promotion. I presently handle th eCWops miniCWT and FOC QSO Party.

73,

Art KZ5D