[LCC] Fwd: La Qso Party

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 09:24:05 EDT 2011

Ray,

Thanks for you email....  am sure that we all understand how
misunderstandings  happen.  So more quickly these days with the  Internet.   Glad you are
able to shed light on what has really  happened.

>From the email exchanges there is still lots of interest in the  LAQP.  A
few years back I put 13 parishes on the air in the LAQP  via my mobile rig
and had a great time.

Of particular note was "trying to schedule the event" away from other
serious contests/hamfests/etc. With the busy ham calendar this may be
difficult.

Please forward my email to those in the W5YC club.   I and others  would be
 willing participants to do some of the "committee"  work.   Also people
out side LA have offered advice on software etc.

Thanks again.  Hope to work you more in future contests.

73 de  Dallas    yes there is a one in Louisiana named  Dallas