[LCC] Fwd: LA QSO Party may be gone

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 19:04:40 EDT 2011

LCC,

As with forward emails you have to read from the bottom up to understand
the flow of thought. Here too.

Not sure who talked to whom or what was said, but I would like to entertain
 keeping the LAQP going..  Could we put together a team out side all clubs?
 or would some club not mentioned be interested ?

Your thoughts ???

Dallas k1DW       yes, there is a  one  in Louisiana named Dallas.