[LCC] looking for an antenna

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 10 22:04:52 EDT 2010

I'm posting this to the group just in case you can't use this antenna, but I have an M2 KT36XA for sale cheap.  It is in very good
condition.  It was only up for two years before I took it down for Charlie Boggs (son of Lindsey and the late Hale Boggs) in New
Orleans.  I put the antenna together in 2008 and tested it on the ground and it worked pretty good three feet off the ground sitting
on saw horses (see pictures on link below).  At that time I decided it was too big for my Rohn 25 tower and took it apart.

This is a BIG tribander.  See http://m2inc.com/products/kt/kt36/

The only thing missing is one of the element-to-boom clamps.  This can easily be obtained from M2.  It comes with the balun.  The
elements are intact as is the boom.  I tried to get the boom apart by myself once and couldn't do it.  It's 36' long.  I transported
it from Charlie's house to my house using a trailer.

Randy, if this is not what you are looking for, let the group know in case someone else is interested.  If so, make me an offer.
You'll have to travel to Harvey with a trailer to get it.

Pictures and information on the actually antenna here:

http://aa5au.com/4sale/kt36xa/kt36xa.html

I also have a used, but in good condition, Cushcraft A3WS WARC beam with 30 meter add-on kit.

http://aa5au.com/4sale/cushcraft_a3ws.html

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com <http://www.aa5au.com/>
http://www.rttycontesting.com <http://www.rttycontesting.com/>