[LCC] looking for an antenna

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 14:49:57 EDT 2010

randy
if you cant find one, my old bud W7EJ, of CN2R fame, told me a while backthat the old hygain TH-2 is a 'giant killer'...though i understand MFJ is usingskinnier wire in the coils in the traps, producing more loss, and less power handling capability...
anyway, he says its one of those antennas that work better than it should...
FWIW, 73, w5xz, dan