[LCC] [CQ-Contest] Free deal at the Crowne Plaza

Scott Dickson, W5WZ W5WZ at arrl.net
Sun May 3 20:54:15 EDT 2009

I gleaned this from CQ-Contest reflector

Message: 7

Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 21:41:38 EDT

From: Jimk8mr at aol.com

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Free deal at the Crowne Plaza

To: cq-contest at contesting.com

For all of you staying at the Crowne Plaza in  Dayton, you might wish to

check out a stay two nights, get one night free (at a  later date) deal
being

offered by the hotel group that includes Crowne Plaza,  Holiday Inn, and

several other brands.  Four nights will get you two free  nights.

One needs to register in advance at       www.getanightfree.com  .  Info

about the program is there.

I'm  not affiliated with these people, other than my wife got signed up in

their  frequent flier club some years ago and received a mailing about this

promo  deal.  No guarantees of what may be in the fine print, but hey, if it

 works, it should be worth something to you down the road.

73 & CU  in Dayton,

Jim   K8MR