[LCC] cqww rtty win - USA 40 mtr

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sat May 2 23:01:04 EDT 2009

Roland,
         Congrats on the win! Its great to see our club members (and
friends) win at the state and even division level, but I really feel good
about "one of us" winning at the national level. Way to go!!

         Also, thanks to those club members who are sponsoring plaques.
Great to see LCC members giving back to the hobby they love.

73 & see you in Dayton,

Although, I have not received the plaque yet, I thank you for your
sponsorship. Noticed that another LCC member, Pat ND5C, sponsored the North
America 20M plaque won by Bob N4BP.

Thanks again and am awaiting the wallpaper.

73, Roland NA5Q