[LCC] CQ WPX CW Plaque 2008

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Mon May 4 00:22:54 EDT 2009

Hello John,
         Congratulations on the win! On behalf of the membership of the
Louisiana Contest Club, I thank you for your kind words. We are a young
club, still in our first year of existence. While our main goals are to
support and encourage contesting in Louisiana, to provide a means for
sharing information and resources among Louisiana contesters, and at some
point (sooner rather than later) to compete with other clubs at the
national level, we realize it is also important to give back to the hobby
we have grown to love. It is our pleasure to sponsor the plaque which you
won. We appreciate your graciousness and wish you continued success in the
future.

k5er.com

President, Louisiana Contest Club
N5LCC.com

To the members of the Louisiana Contest Club;

I recently received the plaque you sponsor for North America single op in
the 2008 CQ WPX CW contest.  May I thank you all for your kind generosity
and continuing support of radiosport.

It will occupy a place of honor in my shack.

Regards,

John, K6AM/ZF2AM