[LCC] North American QSO Party, SSB - This Saturday January 18th, noon to midnight, CST

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Jan 13 10:24:19 CST 2020

LCC members and friends:

I want to encourage you to get on the air this weekend, make some QSOs
and most of all have some fun during the NAQP.  Several years ago,
several LCC members made consistent showings in the competition.  Can we
do it again?

This Saturday January 18th from noon until midnight CST!
North American QSO Party, SSB
100 watt maximum power output
Easy contest exchange - NAME and STATE
Link to rules:  https://ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf

So, fire up the station.  Invite a friend or two.  Mentor a rookie.

All unassisted Single-ops, let me know you plan to participate by
Saturday morning at 9:00am, and I'll set up LCC teams with the contest
sponsor.  A team is two to five Single-Operator stations whose
individual scores are combined to produce a team score.

And lastly, if you would like to participate in a highly competitive
multi-operator station that will enter NAQP SSB as a M/2, we could use a
couple more operators at W5WZ. The past four runnings of this contest we
have placed no lower than 4th place in the M/2 category.

If you'd like to participate or observe at W5WZ, please let me know!

--Scott, W5WZ