[LCC] W5WZ's most wanted DXCC list

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Wed Dec 23 17:35:27 CST 2020

Yeah, I've done some FT8.  To me, it is pretty mind-numbing and boring.
I did see both a 9V and T5 (6o1oo) calls cross my receive screen a
single time this evening around 2300 on 40m FT8.  I'll try to be
watching a little earlier before greyline on another day.

Swapped to 40 CW and bagged 9V1YC easily; 1 more ATNO down.

Most mornings I'm in the shack for breakfast before going to work,
1145-1230 UTC.  I usually watch for stuff on 80 or 160.  Probably should
look more broadly.

--Scott