[LCC] Note on a local W5SUM- 5BDXCC /160m WAS

rfulco at suddenlink.net rfulco at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 22 16:23:45 CST 2020

Thought I wud put out a atta boy for one of our locals,

I don't think Ronnie Hull here in Shreveport is a member, but he is one of the few DX'ers here in Shrevepor(abt 5 of us).

He recently earned his 5BDXCC and last night worked KH6 on 160m for WAS..
He did this by utilizing FT8...Lots of new ones on FT8 he said.

Take nothing away from Don AA5AU - he is a good op and the man  on RTTY.
  (Like I said a "machine" on RTTY!)

Was at Dayton Dinner to see him get inducted into CQ Hall of Fame. few years ago, but we had never met. Where is KN5O?  Randy K5SL