[LCC] 2020 LAQP

K4GM- George k4gm at k4gm.com
Tue Sep 24 17:01:44 CDT 2019

I'm with Art. The NEQP is also on May 2-3 in 2020.   I think it would be
worthwhile to go to the May 2 weekend in the expectation that N1MM+ will
add the LaQP to its consolidated log.    With all those QPs on the same
weekend,  entering the fray with one consolidated log would be more fun
than awaiting vote returns on Super Tuesday.

73, George K4GM