[LCC] LaQP 2020

keith at kathyandkeith.mx keith at kathyandkeith.mx
Mon Sep 23 14:38:56 CDT 2019

Scott,

I don't see anything wrong with any idea that will promote the LAQP.
Face it.  The LAQP is on life support.  Eleven (11) stations on the air
in Louisiana last year is hardly worth having the LAQP. I think having
the N5LCC station on the air during the LAQP promoting might be one way
to help participation. That alone is not going to revitalize the LAQP.
We need more ideas on how to motivate the operators here in Louisiana to
get on the air during the QSO party. We may find out the LCC doesn't
have the resources (members) or desire to promote the LAQP as it needs.

Keith, KV5J