[LCC] Fwd: SA Sprint Contest CW - Oct 5th, 2019 - 2100 to 2300 UTC

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 3 06:35:57 CDT 2019

Forwarded

Looks like a nice fast contest

Art K5FNQ

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	SA Sprint Contest CW - Oct 5th, 2019 - 2100 to 2300 UTC
Date: 	Wed, 2 Oct 2019 23:02:09 -0300
From: 	Lucas LU1FAM <info at sa-sprint.com>
To: 	k5fnq at lusfiber.net

Hello *K5FNQ*!

We would like to invite you to the SA Sprint Contest.

This is a new contest organized by several South American amateur radio
clubs and groups.

The contest is only two hours long, the rules are really straightforward
and we have included the QSO/QSY rule to make it really fun.

You can see the full rules at: www.sa-sprint.com/rules

Several logging programs have included support for our contest:
www.sa-sprint.com/software

The contest will take place *"THIS WEEKEND" Oct. 5th, 2019. From 2100 to
2300 UTC, on CW****(40 and 20 meters).*

Everyone can contact everyone for QSO points credit. Mults are SA
prefixes and DXCC entities.

Please feel free to tell your friends about the SA Sprint.

There is a Club/Group competition too!

We look forward to seeing you on the bands.

Vy 73,

*Lucas LU1FAM*
--
K5FNQ - Art Mouton k5fnq(at)lusfiber.net (or (at)arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA,
CW OPS, Louisiana Contest Club, DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW),