[LCC] NELA Hamfest 2019 (West Monroe, Louisiana)

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Feb 18 17:01:21 CST 2019

NELA Hamfest 2019

Come join us on Saturday, April 27, 2019 for the Northeast Louisiana
Hamfest. Meet friends, enjoy great food, attend informative forums, or
find a great flea market deal! We will be at the same venue we were at
last year at the West Monroe Convention Center, 901 Ridge Ave, West
Monroe, LA.

Main hamfest website:  http://nelarc.org/hamfest/

Do all this online! >>  Reserve a table, Register for Testing, Buy
Raffle Tickets

Raffle Prizes:
Icom IC-7300 HF/6M Transceiver
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM Antenna Analyzer
Kenwood TH-K20 2M Handheld Transceiver

Raffle tickets can be purchased: 6 tickets for $5, or 25 tickets for
$20.  You can buy raffle tickets online:
http://nelarc.org/tickets/index.html