[LCC] FT-1000MP Transmit Inhibit

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Sep 3 15:22:50 CDT 2018

FT-1000MP Transmit Inhibit
How do you exploit the TX INHIBIT as found on pin 8 of the band data
output jack?

I'm still working on my 4 transceiver interlock.  If I only interrupt
the PTT from the footswitches, then we can't use the VOX circuit, or
computer sent audio/CW.  I am hoping to find a way to use the interlock
to also "inhibit" transmission independent of the footswitch.

The Yaesu manual doesn't say much about how to implement it.  See page
4, 19-20, and 67-68 of the manual.

       http://www.va3cr.net/manuals/Material/FT1000MPManualsmall.pdf

I also found this diagram for a pull-up resistor at
http://www.qsl.net/n1eu/Yaesu/MPAcom.htm

Any thoughts?

--Scott