[LCC] Louisiana QSO Party

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Sun Mar 4 09:29:11 CST 2018

Fixed Station: KA5M, Caddo, Mixed

73,

Marsh, KA5M

From: Charles Sanders <no5w.chuck at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 9:41 AM
To: Marsh Stewart <marsh at ka5m.net>; w5wz at w5wz.com; Robert Baker <Robert.Baker at opso.net>; Mark Ketchell <k5er at k5er.com>
Subject: Re: Louisiana QSO Party

If someone will pass the information to me I would be glad to put up an activity map similar to the one I did several years ago for the LQP -- for example see this map <http://www.no5w.com/LQPAnnouncedPlans.html>  and others on the site. That map resides on my web site but a link to the 2018 map could be placed on the LQP website -- I think that's how we did it before.

Info that I would need is

For Fixed Stations: Call Sign, Parish, Mode (Mixed, CW Only, Phone Only)

For Mobiles: Call Sign, Parishes in the order they will be covered, Mode.

If a mobile is going to use APRS that would be useful info also but not required.

I hope to be mobile again this year but have some work to do on the rolling shack if that is going to happen. It sure would be nice to have a few more mobiles on the road.

73/Chuck/NO5W