[LCC] Louisiana QSO Party

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Sat Mar 3 08:09:27 CST 2018

Louisiana Contest Club
267 Jim Finley Road
Calhoun, LA 71225

Dear Fellow Louisiana Contesters,

As members of the LCC and sponsors of the Louisiana QSO Party, we would like
to invite
each of you to help us put the State of Louisiana on the contest map again
this year.

The LaQP will be held on the weekend of March 17, 2018 and will run from
14:00 UTC until
02:00 UTC on March 18, 2018. These times translate to 9:00am to 9:00pm local
time. In 2017
we received 67 logs including from Louisiana and outside the state. The
Super Check Partial
list of contesters has 144 callsigns with a Louisiana address.

In 2018 our goal is to activate all 64 Parishes in the state. We do have
several that love to
work as rovers. This helps get more parishes activated during the contest.
Please consider
helping make 2018 LaQP a big success this year, even if you operate for only
a short period
of time. You don't have to work the entire 12 hours. If we could get more
people to operate this
would really increase the interest by those outside of the state and would
make it easier for all.

Please feel free to contact any of us in the LCC if there is anything we can
do to assist. Let's
make 2018 the best and biggest LAQP on record. We will again be activating
N5LCC as the
bonus station on all bands and modes.

Scott Dickson, W5WZ President of LCC, w5wz at w5wz.com <mailto:w5wz at w5wz.com>
Bobby Baker, WM5H Vice President of LCC, Robert.Baker at opso.net