[LCC] IARU AA5AU SOAB(A)Mixed HP

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 17 08:18:02 CDT 2018

Thanks Scott. Yes, my result definitely helped me in the Chase. I am currently 3rd and had just passed AA3B who I think took part in WRTC as a "sponsored" team so he didn't get any points this weekend. I am now 869 points ahead of him but Bud is so good he will most likely retake the position once the fall contest season kicks in. But it's fun to be as high as I will go and higher than I ever thought possible. I am still hoping for a top 5 finish. There's no way to catch K3WW and S52D. They must be on the air 24/7.
The Chase has definitely helped my contesting skills, especially on SSB.
NAQP RTTY is this weekend. Not sure I can put in a full effort but will do as much as I can.
73, Don AA5AU