[LCC] IARU AA5AU SOAB(A)Mixed HP

w5wz at w5wz.com w5wz at w5wz.com
Mon Jul 16 08:18:07 CDT 2018

Good job Don!  I hope this helped you in the grid chase too.  I had
planned to play hard, but that got messed up by mid-week rain delaying a
roofing crew from starting to replace my roof until Friday.  It just got
everything off balance here, so I made a grand 10 qsos in the contest.
after the crew left on Saturday evening, I went to the shack, sat down,
and was just too tired to care.  went back in the house and didn't hit
another lick at radio the whole weekend.

--Scott